Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas

Just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, I looking forward to 2011! Our son will be home at the end of February from Afghanistan, and home for a few months before moving to Hawaii, lucky boy. Hopefully we'll be able to finish the house that we have been working on for the last 2 years, had to stop because of the bottom falling out of the stock market, I would love to be moving in by Christmas.
As soon as I have time now that the holidays are winding down and there will be a calm again, I'll be able to get my notes and findings on this Blog, I can't wait to share what I find in the area, I'll let you know about upcoming events in the area, what research I'm working on, I've got a project picked out, I want to learn more about my GGGGGgrandpa  Lewis Malone Ayers Sr. he was a Lawyer, politician, and plantation owner, he is on my paternal side. Until the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment