Sunday, July 3, 2011

Getting Ready to Find Dead Relatives

This week I'm going to visit my son and his beautiful family,(yes I'm biased). On our way home,I'll be going to the Zion Stone Church Cemetery in New Ringold, Pa, I'll be looking for the families of Harter, Mertz, and Zehner's. These families are the founding families from Germany. I'm very exicited to visit this cemetery and find them.

We are also going to try and visit the Old City Cemetery in Lynchburg, Va. to find a George H. Woods, he's supposedly buried in the "Old Confederates Section" of this cemetery, he died of typhoid fever while fighting in the Civil War.

I can't wait to find these relatives and show them to our extended family members.

1 comment:

  1. Tina- Have a wonderful trip! Hope you find old George H. in Lynchburg! Gloria

    ReplyDelete